[kictanet] ICT4D online discussion-end of session: one last for consideration?

Patrick Mburu patrick.mburu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 13:15:00 EAT 2008

Dear Walu and colleagues,

I apologize for not being able to chip into this discussion sooner.
Though a late submission, i hope you can add this to the agenda, if it
is not already part of the discussion topics;  The aspect of
information security policies that i believe should also be highly
part of the framework.  As there is a more service and convenience
driven approach the world of the internet has many dark waters that
many may not be really aware of, so as we are discussing ICT4D, an
element within corporate and social responsibility would be a good
topic to further if not already added.

Regards,

Patrick