[kictanet] KenBlogs...

Michael Kipsang Bullut kipsangb at excite.com
Mon Jun 2 11:38:17 EAT 2008

Greetings, I

hope this reaches you in the best of health & highest of spirits.

I'd like to introduce all to a mailing list I created for Kenyan

firmly believe this is a field which can be developed into a leading

division in the Information Technology industry. I'm an amateur blogger

& my blog is called The 411... (http://kipsang.wordpress.com/).

Check it out & feel free to leave a comment... My dream is to

create a large virtual community that can be felt both locally &

globally. Looking forward to all of you joining! Kind regards,Michael.---"The computer programmer...is a creator of universes for which he alone is the lawgiver...No playwright, no stage director, no emperor, however powerful, has ever exercised such absolute authority to arrange a stage or a field of battle and to command such unswervingly dutiful actors or troops."Joseph Weizenbaum,Computer Power & Human Reason.---