[kictanet] ISPs and Bandwidth

wesley kiriinya kiriinya2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 30 17:17:47 EAT 2008

Hey,

I was wondering whether it's possible for ISPs to be forced under a law (which can be enacted if one doesn't exist) to host applications on their servers that clients can use to check how much bandwidth the client is recieving.

I believe it's very unfortunate when ISPs say they are giving a client x bandwidth but the client is experiencing far much less. Isn't that stealing? Bottom line is that the clients need some assurance as to what they are paying for.

o_O?