[kictanet] New DG

Shem Ochuodho shemochuodho at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 07:47:10 EAT 2008

Joe,

You seem to be going in cycles, and cheapening this discussion. Even after Washington's simplification, you still miss the point.

Did you say spectrum allocation/management is not a technical issue? Get real! And did you say 'there is no cloud hanging over his head'? In Kenya, think twice before you rush at such conclusions. The host of private communications I have received since do not support your thesis. But to pursue that route would blurr the point made.

Shem