[kictanet] NATIONAL WORKSHOP FOR ICT POLICY REVIEW

Edith Adera eadera at idrc.or.ke
Wed Jul 23 15:59:25 EAT 2008

Esther,

Unfortunately I will be on travel and will not be able to attend.

I however wish to share the attached document entitled "ICT4D 2.0: The Next
Phase of Applying ICT for International Development", which may provoke some
thinking as we soldier on to harmonize policy for the region and take stock
of what has been achieved in Kenya while strategizing for the future.

I would encourage us all to read  - it's just 5 pages or so. Enjoy!

Regards

Edith Adera

  _____