[kictanet] Community Broadcasters/passing along to George Onyango of SIDAREC

Janet Feldman kaippg at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 23 12:24:34 EAT 2008

Dear Alex and All,

There are some broadcasters I might have info on, so will look for it. In
the meantime, I am passing this request along to SIDAREC co-founder and
Ghetto FM co-creator, George Onyango, a close friend who I have not yet seen
posting to this list (hopefully he will join and post in future :)).

He is at geogias at yahoo.com, and will be very interested to connect, I'm
sure!

With all best wishes and appreciation, Janet (Feldman, KAIPPG International,
kaippg at earthlink.net)