[kictanet] KICTANET ICT POLICY DISCUSSIONS

chelimo kenneth chelimoken at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 18 13:40:49 EAT 2008

Dear Wainaina and other KICTANET Members,

Sorry for the mix up. You are right on the wrong Acroynm appended after my title . There was a mix up here. Iam actually the coordinator of the Kenya Network of Telecentres (KenTel) and not KICTANET of course. Thanks Wainaina for highlighting the mix up.

Ken Chelimo
 Coordinator
Kenya Network of Telecentres (KenTel) www.ken-tel.org

Tel +254 722 809 690