[kictanet] Discipline & Ethics - Re: Legislation and Regulationfore-Commerce in Ken

Joseph Manthi jmanthi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 15:33:19 EAT 2008

Brian
Now you are spreading rumours, innuendos, and xenophobia. This is an old
story and I think things have either changed or are going to change soon.

Every time an African raises these things about ownership of African
resources the old donkey is trotted out - see Zimbabwe, Libya, Somalia etc
etc etc

When is this going to change? Only when our best and brightest start
behaving like they would like our scant resources to be owned by us.

Joe

Joseph Manthi
CEO
MEO Ltd