[kictanet] Agenda Bashing - Kenya ICT Stakeholders Forum

Bill Kagai billkagai at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 14:17:44 EAT 2008

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 1:01 PM, Brian Longwe <blongwe at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would suggest that we have a freestyle discussion - send your proposals
> as a title with a short paragraph describing the point - then other (or
> yourself) can contribute add/subtract.

Brian - This is also called 'moving forward'.  Thanks for getting us here.

I think the first agenda could be the facilitation issue before it gets out
of hand. Dr. Ndemo has already demonstrated 'top of the pyramid' leadership
by agreeing to host the forum. By extension, maybe we could all be happy if
we agreed a body mandated to drive policy e.g. National Communications
Secretariat facilitates the session. I am thinking Dr. Kulubi...Eng.
Kariuki.

[My immediate thoughts].