[kictanet] Discipline & Ethics - Re: Legislation and Regulationfore-Commerce in Ken

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Mon Jul 14 22:49:02 EAT 2008

Hey Bill - I have to agree with everything you say in this mail.
Brilliant stuff! Kenyans need to be promoted into all sorts of
leadership positions. Secondly, the meeting being called is a
good idea but it must be by and  for KENYANS. We got to start
believing in ourselves. If this meeting is organized with
participation of all and with the small matter of involving only
KENYANS taken into account, then I will definitely attend. I also
agree with Bw. Manthi that Flo, though being the nice personality
she is, should not chair the meeting as there are many qualified
KENYANS.

About the other mail promoting me to the honourable position of
goat herder I have to disappoint you since I have been
goat-herding for a number of years now. Everyone who knows me
well knows that whenever I get a chance I am always upcountry in
Mukangu village, Kakamega. This in addition to my other work as
WITSA Director and Vice President (feel free to call me Mr Vice
President), still serving my term on ICANN Nom-Com, on the Board
of IFIP, Co-Chair of WITFOR busy preparing the next meeting in
Vietnam 2009, Board Member at the ICC BASIS in Paris, etc. In
WITSA I have to serve until after the 2012 World IT Congress in
Canada - and that is renewable! You see, rearing goats does not
exclude one from being busy. We need to meet over tea Bill,
preferably in the village.

Long live KENYA,
Waudo

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 20:36:45 +0300, "Bill Kagai" <billkagai at gmail.com> sa