[kictanet] Kenya ICT Sector Stakeholder Public Forum (was Re: Legislation and Discipline & Ethics)

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 18:35:49 EAT 2008

This is welcome and hope that both the agenda and programme will be shared onlist in advance to enable everyone best prepare for the meeting to be most fruitful.

Our default assumption should be that the diaspora is interested. Recalling their sizable remittances, cultivating their goodwill and facilitating their hustle-free investment would solve some "localisation" challenges and exclusion perceptions.

Wonder if Josiah Mugambi, Riyaz and team might be able to get skunkworks motives expressed then?