[kictanet] Legislation and Discipline & Ethics

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Mon Jul 14 16:30:18 EAT 2008

Bill,
In my view, such fracases are an indication of the level of activity in our sector.  We however must exercise our freedom of speech with responsibility.  If nothing was happening, nobody will feel squeezed.

We must show the world that inspite of our differences, we are able to remain focused.  I wish we spent more energy on diffusion of technoloy.   We have limitless opportunities in this sector that we must encourage more foreign equity participation to ensure a flow of technology transfer.  This is what the NICs did.

Asante.

Ndemo.

Sent from my BlackBerry®