[kictanet] Discipline & Ethics - Re: Legislation and Regulationfore-Commerce in Kenya

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Mon Jul 14 11:30:33 EAT 2008

Dear Bwana PS - With all due respect I never mentioned specific names
when talking about foreigners. There is no email where I have mentioned
the name of Kevit as a foreigner. I talked generally about foreigners
and the principle, which hopefully Government will suppport, is that
they should not run ICT associations in Kenya. The foreigners know
themselves.

I have also restricted myself to talking about PRIVATE SECTOR
organization. Kevit, whom I have hit hard regarding KEPSA, has agreed to
look into the issues I raised and I mentioned that I look forward to
that.

As for US President all I know is that Article Two of the US
Constitution sets the 3 principal qualifications to be eligible for
election as US President, the first being that a Presidential candidate
must: be a natural-born citizen of the United States. The little
information I have about Obama I always thought he was American for
purposes of that requirement.

Otherwise thank you for facilitating the MSFs - hopefully we can make
them more frequent as you suggested - and also being close to your
constituency through this forum.

Kind Regards,
Waudo