[kictanet] Discipline & Ethics - Re: Legislation and Regulation fore-Commerce in Keny

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 07:36:02 EAT 2008

--- On Sun, 7/13/08, Brian Munyao Longwe <blongwe at gmail.com> wrote:

> To certain members of this list who are either not resident
> or have
> not been resident in this country for some time, please be
> cautious
> with your statements, sometimes you might be bashing
> someone who has
> made huge sacrifice to serve this nation's ICT.

Earlier said we should not discriminate against non-Kenyans.
Would you be asking that honest opinion now also be qualified and legitimized by the residency status? The Diaspora should keep off?

Expanding to all society, are historical "made huge sacrifice to serve this nation" permanent tickets to never be questioned? To be rewarded generously ad infinitum?  I am avoiding cheapening the discussion.