[kictanet] Legislation and Regulation for e-Commerce in Kenya

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 19:31:54 EAT 2008

Actually if my memory serves me right. KIF is KEPSAs "child" i.e when
KEPSA decided to have sector clusters KIF was established *by* KEpsa
to act as the umbrella for ICT private sector.

But I stand to be corrected if I'm getting my facts wrong. But if I am
right then it *is* important for any critics to understand the inner
workings by visiting.

I am urging action instead of just talk.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone