[kictanet] Legislation and Regulation for e-Commerce in Kenya

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 16:54:41 EAT 2008

Hi Alex,

I would find it hard to imagine how much more Kevit can explain to you
about KIF.

I would like to suggest that Kevit extend an invitation to you (and
anyone else who might be interested/concerned) to attend the next KIF
meeting as an observer and see/feel the animal yourself.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone