[kictanet] Creating edutainment clips with Flip

Brian Munyao Longwe brian at caret.net
Tue Jul 8 17:46:59 EAT 2008

Good gesture Kai. Would that be a portal that is freely accessible
via the Butterfly network? i.e. anyone within a WiFi zone can click
and upload?

That would really be a huge benefit.

We're thinking right now about how to scalably test this out, talking
to a few friends to see if we can get hold of several of these gizmos
- then let's see what happens

I would love to see some primary school kids content, high school
kids content, university kids content, jua-kali content, entrepreneur
content etc.....

Brian