[kictanet] Legislation and Regulation for e-Commerce in Kenya

Kevit Desai kevit at centurionsystemsltd.com
Tue Jul 8 11:50:48 EAT 2008

Hi Alex,

KEPSA (info at kepsa.or.ke): private sector policy body with its own governance
structure. Elected as a director in private capacity and as KIF vice
chairman.

KIF (secretariat at kif.or.ke): membership-based industry association, member
of KEPSA's ICT section. Elected as vice-chairman.

Centurion Systems Ltd: (www.centurionsystemsltd.com) private company,
director, member of KIF.

Director of Engineering - Centurion Systems Ltd

Chairperson IEEE - Kenya Section

Chairperson - Engineering Students Exhibition

Governor - KEPSA

Director - KEPSA

Director - Innovation Africa

Director- Kenya ICT Board

Vice Chairman - Kenya ICT Federation

BOA - AIESEC

Member - National Strategy for University Education

Co-ordinator - Growing Sustainable Business(GSB)-UNDP Kenya

General Co-Chair - Africon 2009

2nd Fl, New Rehema Hse, Raphta Rd, Westlands -Nairobi

P.O. BOX 66031 - 00800 Nrb.

Tel:+254 20 4440102/3 Fax: +254 20 4440104 CDMA: 020 2049750

Mobile: +254 722 517067

http://www.centurionsystemsltd.com

http://www.ieee.org

http://www.engineeringexhibition.co.ke