[kictanet] Legislation and Regulation for e-Commerce in Kenya

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 09:43:16 EAT 2008

Kevit,

Please educate me who are KEPSA, KIF, and Centurion Systems(you?) and how they inter-relate to enlighten the conversation on the underlying dynamics.

If they have published websites(vision, mission, strategy members, leadership hierarchy... etc)- that would be most useful.

Now at the political stage;) then will come motives and finally whatever proposals each could be advancing....

regards,