[kictanet] Legislation and Regulation for e-Commerce in Kenya

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 03:58:26 EAT 2008

Hi Harry,

Good to see your voice is back. (must have been the cold... ;-)

While I agree with your point certain discipilnes may see it fit to
establish self-regulatory structures and have those given legal
backing e.g. Information System/Security Auditors may want to protect
and streamline their "space" in order to provide consumers protection
against hack/fake/non-current auditors. This could even be something
as simple as keeping a register with the examining body that can be
cross-referenced by consumers and possibly even negotiating some basis
for striking off members for malpractice.

Sent from my iPhone