[kictanet] E-Files management Tool

Tony White tony.mzungu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 14:04:08 EAT 2008

...Indeed, even in your scenario, bazaar is the better choice - it can
just as easily be used for version control of *any* kind of document -
although explicit file diff merges will be difficult with some
proprietary formats (but same with svn!!)

One (among many!) advantages is that there is only *one* top level
directory and files created for version control - unlike svn which
creates a version control directory in *every* project directory!

Tony

Tony White