[kictanet] Fwd: Bulk of KenyanWealth Owned by Foreigners

Brian Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 19:03:05 EAT 2008

I watched and what became abundantly clear is that today Parliament
conducted a witchhunt.

With regards to the various recent disposals I think anyone who has been
watching closely has seen that efficient options in due process was
followed. I must actually venture to congratulate the government at the
speed with which they have been able to process these deals. Previous govts
have failed miserably in offloading some of these behemoths.

Whether Kimunya is a witch or not - time will tell - unfortunately most
'witches' have been burnt alive by the time the truth that they are innocent
comes out .... c'est la vie

Brian Munyao Longwe
e-mail: blongwe at gmail.com
cell: + 254 722 518 744