[kictanet] Small Medium Entreprise Symposium in March.

Jose' ngunjirijnr at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 17:00:31 EAT 2008

Kimathi Information Centre
  P.O BOX 57741-00200
  Nairobi

  Contact People: Carthy Atieno carthy.atieno at kimathiinformationcentre.com
                             Jose’ Njuki-Imwe jose.njuki at kimathiinformationcentre.com

  FOR IMMIDIATE RELEASE

  Kimathi information Centre in its quarterly year calendar holds symposiums for Small Medium Enterprises that involve networking and exposing entrepreneurs to possible business partners, mentors and loan granters. Last year we brought in up to 187 Small Medium Enterprises with much emphasis on the youth fund.

  This year our focus is directed to emerging entrepreneurs with the theme; Emerging People, Emerging markets, Emerging technologies. We anticipate bringing about 300 registered Small medium Enterprises, in which 50 businesses will be exhibiting their products. They in return will have an opportunity to network with fellow entrepreneurs by forming new partnerships, getting new businesses and basically enjoying the moment.

   Small Medium Enterprises have a challenge in keeping track. This is due to high constraints on raising proper capital and lacking mentors to guide them through the process. It with this concern that we introduce a “Mentoring Clinic Tent” during the one day symposium in which we shall see Professional Jornalists, Lawyers, Bankers, Telecommunication engineers and Entrepreneurs come on board to take part in this Nobel initiative.

  With this situation in mind, we are asking professionals to get in touch with the event organizers and be part of the mentoring tent team in which we shall give certificates to the list of professionals.

  We crown the day by listening to the Key note speakers from Kenya Youth Business Trust whose mandate is to give loans to viable SME’s at a reasonable rate.

  The symposium date will be on the Saturday, 22nd March 2008 at the kenya assemblies Of God-Bahati Estate.(Nairobi)

  For more information, please contact: José- 0728878744 ngunjirijnr at gmail.com
                                                              Carthy-0724940237 atienocarthy at gmail.com