[kictanet] Day 2 of 5 -Spare MJ

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 10:13:29 EAT 2008

Esther et al,

With all due respect. Plse avoid swamping MJoseph with
customer care issues.  At this rate, DMurray (Celtel) might
avoid making contributions to our discussions given the
risk that it might just attract customer care queries ;-)

In any, case if you have some 'personal' issues with the
operators/CEO plse target rather than broadcast the issue
unless it ties in with the current discussion which is :
"Possible (ICT) Interventions to current crisis in the
country".

walu.

kictanet-bounces+eunicekariuki=ict.go.ke at lists.kictanet.or.ke