[kictanet] Day 2 of 5 - Challenges Posed by Post-ElectionViolence on ICT Organisations

Bernard Mwenda bmwenda at iwayafrica.com
Tue Jan 29 11:46:37 EAT 2008

John,

I know for a fact that our distributors (ISPs) in kenya have recorded very low sales for this time of the year compared to previous years. We have also had some accounts which have been deactivated, mostly from the hospitality industry. Hotels are the worst hit right now and such we expect very little business from this sector. I guess we have to live with the situation as is or alternatively do something about it.

I think it is time Kenyan professionals from all walks came out and did something about this. This situation is now getting out of hand.

Kabenn.