[kictanet] Alari Alare Passes on...

Joseph Mucheru mucheru at google.com
Tue Jan 29 06:43:17 EAT 2008

This is truly truly a great loss for Kenya. His efforts made such a
difference for us in the industry. May our dear Lord rest his soul in peace.
I shall miss you dear friend.
Joe Mucheru

On Jan 28, 2008 8:28 AM, John Walubengo <jwalu at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Just read in today's East African standard (offline
> edition) that one of our KICTANet members and ICT
> journalist Alari passed on over the weekend.  Some road
> accident along Mombasa Road.  I ask that you observe a
> miniutes silence in memory of his contribution to the ICT
> community both online and offline.
>
> May God rest his soul in peace.
>
> walu.
> Becky (fellow journalist), plse keep the community uptodate
> on anything they may do to assist or join his family in
> this time of mourning.

Joe Mucheru
Office Lead, East Africa
Google Kenya
7th Floor, Purshottam Place
Westlands Road
P O Box 66217 - 00800 Westlands
Nairobi,
KENYA

+254 20 360 1701 Office
+254 20 360 1100 Fax
+254 20 360 1000 Switch Board (Regus)

+254 722522135 Mobile

http://www.google.com

This email may be confidential or privileged.  If you received this
communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else, please
erase all copies and attachments, and please let me know that it went to the
wrong person.  Thanks.