[kictanet] Karuaphobia

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 12:32:39 EAT 2008

On Jan 25, 2008 11:17 AM, Dorcas Muthoni <dmuthoni at gmail.com> wrote:
> Robert,
>
> Please DO NOT use derogatory language against Hon. Martha Karua.
>
> She a sign of women leadership which is characteristically lacking in this
> country.
>
> Could you please apologize to the women of this country. Men have
> significantly failed us in leadership in this country and we cannot afford
> to have anyone undermining women of resolve.
>
> --
> Muthoni

What was so derogatory about what Bobby said? If there was anything,
then I believe it wasn't intentional. Prepending "phobia" to names in
Kenya has never been derogatory though. It's sort of a culture that
has taken roots in Kenya when there are political inclinations
associated with an individual.
Now, that, to me, is not derogatory.

--
Best regards,