[kictanet] No Peace Without Justice [NPWJ]

Bill Kagai mediacorp.research at mediacorp.co.ke
Sat Jan 19 08:46:33 EAT 2008

Colleagues,

As I had informed you earlier, a human rights investigations body called 'No
Peace Without Justice' - www.npwj.org - based in Brussels, has been seconded
by the Kenya National Commission on Human Rights - www.knchr.org - to
spearhead investigations and forensic audit of the causes behind the recent
violence, killings, displacement and wanton destruction of property after
the 2007 general elections.

Having talked to the officers in charge of this operation, they have
indicated to me that they require a lot of ICT support in mapping the
conflict region, geo-information and 'access' to feed data straight into the
database from the field. I have been helping the consultants with basic IT
support and informed them that in our Kictanet fraternity, they will be able
to get all the support (resources, financial, mobility) to help heal our
country and bring the perpetrators of this violence to justice.

As a Kictanet patriot, I kindly request you to liaise directly with - *Niccolò
A. Figà-Talamanca * or *Anthony Kuria* - email - akuria at knchr.org - +254 20
2717908/2717928 to understand the problem statement and see how your firm or
as individual can contribute to this enormous task ahead of them.

--
Bildad Kagai
MD - MediaCorp Limited