[kictanet] Election fiasco reveals Technological dinosaurs

Bill Kagai mediacorp.research at mediacorp.co.ke
Wed Jan 9 12:26:38 EAT 2008

Is Tribe = Language (True or False) ??
There is a very high chance that everyone in this list =>Middle Class, who
may not have been affected by the violence directly. In my opinion,
politicians have managed to confine the masses in a tinderbox only
comparable to primitive communism.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primitive_communism

The middle class owes it to society to come up with a gambit that will
isolate politicians in our own version of a 'truth and justice
reconciliation' powerful enough to send the report to the International
Crimes Tribunal for justice to be served. Politicians cannot manage this
process because of their vested interests and clearly only the right
information communicated properly can help heal this nation. Let the people
talk what pains them at heart. ICT might help becuase it will be social
injustice for us to watch, debate and then move on with life ipso facto.

Bill

--
Bildad Kagai
MD - MediaCorp Limited