[kictanet] What would it take to make a better Kenya?

brian brian at caret.net
Tue Jan 8 11:03:40 EAT 2008

Alice posed an interesting question, here is my 1 para....

1) A better Kenya is one where leaders put country and electorate before personal interest.
2) A better Kenya is one where we think before we act.
3) A better Kenya is one where we see ourselves as Kenyans and not as tribes. Tanzania has 120 tribes and their sense of nationhood is exemplary.
4) A better Kenya is one where our love for peace supersedes our passion for power.
5)
6)
7)

.... let's see how long this list can become

Brian