[kictanet] I stand by the helpless-PEACE CAMPAIGN

alice alice at apc.org
Mon Jan 7 17:31:57 EAT 2008

Hi all

Agree heartily with Walu.

We have a politically instigated  crisis on our hands that is affecting
every sphere of our lives and therefore this list among other platforms
must offer a space for Kenyans and others to share their concerns,
messages of peace, solutions as well as accurate information.

To go even further, I would like to encourage discussions on "What it
would take to make a better Kenya"

thanks and best regards

alice munyua