[kictanet] I stand by the helpless

Alex Gakuru alexgakuru.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 12:49:13 EAT 2008

Washington,

Please explain to me you list "admin" role because prior to sending
the message in question to the list I had first sought opinion of the
list moderators.

I believe it would also be fair to request that you specifically point
out the words, sentences, or the "in context" you mean for me to be
able to understand whatever the problem with any post might be.
Alternatively, if list rules exist, you could publish them so that
everyone scrutinizes their posts to applicable rules?

And this is not about crossing feelings paths but seeking an
understanding of the role of list admin regards "in context" or
"acceptable" types of opinions and expressions expected from kictanet
subscribers.

Asante,