[kictanet] A Compelling Case A Compelling Case For A Government of National Unity (GNU)

Alex Gakuru alexgakuru.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 15:45:20 EAT 2008

Instead of sitting back and conducting paralysis analysis,
an innovative group is now offering "A Compelling Case
For A Government of National Unity (GNU)".  Yes! I have
confirmed the document authenticity from one of the
undersigned who said to me  "The initial healing stage
requires the protagonists coming together and GNU
looks like a very good vehicle"

They are quite candid. If no action is taken urgently, the
following would become the consequences:

1.The country will degenerate into unprecedented chaos.
The consultant mentioned above who has worked with many
third world countries that went through similar experiences,
is of the view that Kenya is ripe for this type of disintegration.

2.Many of us, including the very leaders who are refusing to
take up action, if not dead or if they will not have run away,
will be lining up with other refugees for daily allowances.

3.We shall lose all the gains we have achieved to date and
go down in history as another fallen African republic.

I first saw the attached draft yesterday at the blog site:
http://kumekucha.blogspot.com/2008/01/compelling-case-for-government-of.html

You have their permission to circulate their draft proposal.
An it is very encouraging that various citizens-led initiatives
are underway.

Utengamano and Vita Zishindwe! Amani Ishinde!

Regards,

Alex