[kictanet] Freedom is the right of all sentient beings...

Michael Kipsang Bullut kipsangb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 14:03:48 EAT 2008

Brethren,

If I could add my two cents & a penny for your thoughts on this quandary...
I'd like to start off by saying of how proud I am of my fellow youth. All of
you! Our turnout during the general election was honourable but I beseech us
not to give up despite its outcome. We're young, we've much to learn &
endure but remember the goodness we saw in one another before the 27th of
December. Don't deny one another the freedom to life in the name of
supporting an elite who don't give a damn about us. Both Kibaki & Raila
don't deserve to govern this country. Kibaki rigged his way into a second
term & Raila hasn't asked his supporters to cool down 'coz peace doesn't
support his cause & he's hoping the mayhem will give His Excellency a crisis
of conscience that'll see him step down thus enabling him ascend to the
Presidency. We're all created uniquely & it's with this uniqueness that each
of us brings something diffrerent to the national table: *intellect,
strength of character, athletic prowess* etc but we're all equal in at least
one way, each of us is willing to make the sacrifices a Kenyan needs to
make, even the ultimate one. We all possess gifts & abilities that no one
else has & let's use them to rebuild our motherland despite the losses we've
incurred during the general election & its aftermath however long it'll take
'coz we ain't going anywhere. Don't forget to pray for hope & the
restoration of peace.

Our beloved Kenya: *"Land of the Free, Home of the Brave..."*

Kind regards,

Michael.

*--

"To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wildflower...hold
infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour..."

~ William Blakeg.

--*