[kictanet] Who is the true Kenyan Leader?

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 18:39:37 EAT 2008

A story is told - in the Old Testament (Bible) I believe,
where two women fought over a new-born baby, each claiming
the baby belonged to them.

The fight and its intensity was such that the case had to
reach the highest authority in the land - King Solomon it
was I think.

King Solomon listened to the reasons passionately advanced
by each party claiming ownership of the baby and now he had
to make that final decision to resolve the impasse.

He ruled that since each mother claimed to be the parent of
the baby, what he intended to do was to split the baby
equally in the middle and allow each parent to go home with
a piece of the baby.

One of the 'parent' quickly agreed to the solution while
the other one was so totally appalled by the idea and asked
the King to spare the baby and allow the other parent to
keep it.

Today I want to ask both our Kenyans Leaders - who amongst
them is willing to spare our nation Kenyan from being split
into two.  That will be our true leader. The one who would
rather spare the baby (Kenya) because they know it belongs
to them.

Long live the baby (Kenya)

walu.

http://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/gathuri_njorohio%40yahoo.com