[kictanet] Praying for Your Safety!

Janet Feldman kaippg at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 3 13:01:44 EAT 2008

Dear Friends,

Just a short note to this list, to say that all of us outside the country are with you in spirit, sending our hopes and prayers for your safety and well-being, and for the restoration of a peaceful approach to the resolution of issues related to the election.

Please communicate when you can to let us know you are OK, and in the meantime, know we are thinking of you, and extend to everyone our support, caring, and concern.  With blessings and appreciation to and for you all, Janet  (Feldman, KAIPPG International, kaippg at earthlink.net )