[kictanet] I stand by the helpless

Alex Gakuru alexgakuru.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 21:19:16 EAT 2008

-------Start-------

To you the tribes of the world I write this plea
All you black tribes, white tribes, Asian tribes
Economic tribes, power tribes, elitism tribes
Every tribal king, queen, knight, and drones

I am tired of every all selfish ethnocentrisms
I am fed up with your foolish and lost ways
I denounce your wickedness and rise up
I fear not you archaic blurred tribal lenses

Open your eyes to the blood rivers flowing
See the horror in childrens eyes ask why?
Look at the children straight in the eyes
Tell why they will never see their parents

Feel the pain in your grandmother's soul
Tell her why? oh why? she needs your answer
She needs to know for what and it is worth
Tell her when enough blood will be spilled

See them sleeping out in the cold with no blankets
Have no clothes yet had about enough last week
In dark of chilly nights trembling But not from cold
>From terror of political wickedness and its evils

They have no basin, no water, no soap,
They've lost friends and neighbours for ever
Is one innocent life loss worth anything ?
Tell me their lives are meaningless to you?

Go to clinics and wards; see them lying,
Wounded and bleeding, crying and frail,
Sickly but not of natural but your causes
Starving with much food in our reserves
Looking up in prayer only crying to God

I say loudly to you all the politicians
You promised us much in campaign
You and your promises are hollow
When now are doing next-to-nothing

Go round the country once again now
Preaching peach, unity and selflessness
Wherever you flew campaigning return
Console just turned widows and orphans
Made homeless by senseless barbarism

Give children food clothes and food
Shelter, home, hope and make friends
Unless they were only useful then
With problems you abandon forever
Go! else never open you mouth ever

My radio sing me a song of love

My radio please play me a song,
One sung by Jonathan Butler
We must Heal Our Land Today
Heal our land today, don't delay..

For this land is big enough for all of us
It has enough to feed and house everyone
It is beautiful enough for all of us to see
It is endowed rich cultural diversity
With a heritage and traditions of peace
Cultures flowing with love and kindness

I stand firm condemning violence to citizens.

Stand up also and say no to political violence

PEACE!

Alex Gakuru