[kictanet] proposed new license fees for Application/Content Service Providers

Marcel Werner marcelcwerner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 18:01:29 EAT 2008

Dear Colleagues,

There is no decision yet at CCK, only proposals.

The Consultation Paper is making suggestions for these license fees. There
are no decisions by CCK on this yet, as we are being consulted. My advice
would be: put your opinion(s) in writing and have these delivered by 29
February, close of business, by way of petitioning the CCK. Kenya ICT
Federation will also make a submission by to the CCK before deadline. I'm
certain the CCK value your views. Do communicate!

Once a new regulation is passed, it will be more difficult to change it.

Best regards,
Marcel Werner
Kenya ICT Federation

marcelwerner at innovation-africa.net