[kictanet] Media

Edith Adera eadera at idrc.or.ke
Fri Feb 15 10:31:23 EAT 2008

Dr Ndemo,

It appears that you're not open to suggestions as much as you seem to ask
for suggestions from your last communication.

In other words, I'm suggesting that the purpose of the study and how the
results would be applied be included as part of the TOR. I don't see where
I'm being critical.

Kind regards