[kictanet] [Fwd: Re: Kenya: The Media is Not Innocent]

Robert Alai alai.robert at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 08:35:02 EAT 2008

Alice

Did it touch you? Who again did you warn. Do you see like you are cutting my
oxygen when you ban me? Ban, kwani? If Wainaina brings politics know that I
will answer him politically and threats from you or Ndemo wont scare me.
Kenyans know the truth and thinking that ogre mentality will scare me from
saying what it is as it is then you are in for a suprise. By the way how
important is KICTANET?

Alice, you are just behaving like Michuki who was Bitange's boss. Thinking
that killing the messenger will stop people from getting the truth. Hell NO.
KTN and Standard are more stronger than ever and with or without government
lincenses we watch it in Kisumu through sattelite.

Shame on you and your stooge, Ndemo.

Alai
unedited

www.kazi-africa.com