[kictanet] Karuaphobia

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 12 15:38:06 EAT 2008

Dorcas,

I know I could sometimes be abrasive but I do not think that is reason for anyone to get abusive.

Lets respect each other online in the same way you would be civil if we where having a face to face discussion.

It is also wrong to go off line on an online issue.

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor