[kictanet] Fibre Optic Cables

Eric Osiakwan eric at afrispa.org
Tue Feb 12 09:22:38 EAT 2008

Nothing against all the big guns establishing in Kenya but what about a long term objective
of building our own version of Akamai,googles, Limelights etc.

Dont forget the real winners in the knowledge era are those who produce their own not use
others. So our long term objective should be to have our own alongside others because it is
a free market economy.

Eric here