[kictanet] End of Discussion-Impact of Post-Election Violence on ICT organisation

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 09:04:27 EAT 2008

On behalf of the KICTAnet Secretariat, I wish to thank all
those who spared the time and effort to contribute in last
weeks discussion.  The contributions are being compiled
into a report for distribution within two weeks.

Thanks alot and we hope you can be available for other
discussions on contemporary national, regional and
internatioal ICT issues affecting our community.

Keep the Faith and Hope alive,

walu.