[kictanet] Central Bank Website down? Which one is next?

MediaSpeak Africa mesafric at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 11:26:18 EAT 2008

For me, we have a lot to learn from the way other more developed societies
(though developing) handle their crisis. The guys in Egypt and the Middle
East are not just sitting and waiting for the crisis to bring them down.
They are proactive and confident of overcoming the situation. In the
meantime, they are trying positive damage control. You can see the
strategies they are planning of rerouting affected Internet traffic etc. Let
us really move on and be futuristic. Conflicts, catastrophes etc will be
with us forever!

Ndegwa

On 01/02/2008, Odhiambo Washington <odhiambo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Trying to access the Central Bank website at 12:55pm...
>
> http://www.centralbank.go.ke/
>
> Error: "Not enough storage is available to complete this operation."
>
> I am wondering if they have run out of disk space.
>

> --
> Best regards,
> Odhiambo WASHINGTON,
> Nairobi,KE