[kictanet] Day 5 of 5:- Way Forward and Conclusions

Dorcas Muthoni dmuthoni at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 11:58:48 EAT 2008

In support of Leonard's contribution,

I believe in the long-term, e-learning will be extremely instrumental in
expanding opportunities for education for everyone.

Through education, we shall open our children and young people up to see a
large myriad of economic opportunities away from traditional means such as
small scale farming and manning matatu terminus.

E-learning especially in secondary school and polytechnic levels could go a
long way in achieving such education goals.

Developing those minds to think out of the box will be key to ensuring
education practically transforms our society.

Muthoni

My Blog: http://rugongo.blogspot.com/
Mahatma Gandhi once said:-

First they ignore you,