[kictanet] Happy Holidays (and a clarification)

Gakuru Alex alexgakuru.lists at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 09:06:55 EAT 2008

Dear All,

This is to wish you most joyful festivities adding to
what you already wish yourself for happy holidays.
And have a Healthy, Prosperous and clearer 2009.

Alex Gakuru

PS:
I've received several off-list comments suggesting
that I am "in-charge" of kictanet. Well,,, I am not.

I have never been, in any way, involved in kictanet
administrative affairs; organizational, physical, lists.
Alice Munyua and Washington Odhiambo run then.
Please direct future inquiries to Alice / Washington.

The ICT Consumers Association of Kenya, runs
own consumer rights advocacy/interests mailing list.