[kictanet] [ke-internetusers] Kenya communications(amendment)Bill: Is media overacting?

David Makali dmakali at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 18:17:03 EAT 2008

I have treid to find the amended bill online with no success; was it uploaded as promised? someone please?
david

"If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live,
I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster."
— Isaac Asimo, Columbian Author and Scientist

PO Box 3234
00200 Nairobi, Kenya
cell: +254 722 517 540