[kictanet] 1 million Laptops for who?

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Thu Dec 11 18:50:42 EAT 2008

Dear Yawe,
I was addressing the private sector and challenged them that we are ready to provide the campaign leadership and we have already started to negotiate with major ICT organization for partnership.  We are not forcing anyone to be part of this campaign.  There isnt any cost to the Government.  The newspapers picked the story from a public presentation.

What is painful with this discussion are the insituations and putting more efforts on the negative.

Have a nice Jamuhuri day.

Regards

Ndemo
Sent from my BlackBerry®