[kictanet] Vitriol in cyberspace

Robert Alai alai.robert at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 09:08:06 EAT 2008

Brian

I also beg to differ with you. Neither you nor Githongo has the capacity to
determine inanity of anybody. We should have a committee which has that
capacity but it can not rest on an individual. Otherwise I will say that
your submission in india was inane? Would you agree. Its an abuse as long as
you use the word wrongly.

*Abuse
**tr.v.* *a·bused*, *a·bus·ing*, *a·bus·es* *1. * To use wrongly or
improperly; misuse: abuse alcohol; abuse a privilege.
*2. * To hurt or injure by maltreatment; ill-use.
*3. * To force sexual activity on; rape or molest.
*4. * To assail with contemptuous, coarse, or insulting words; revile.
*5. * *Obsolete* To deceive or trick.

Alai