[kictanet] very impressive

Lobore Junior jlobore at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 17:57:14 EAT 2008

This intself is very impresive,however; the policies to have all parts of kenya networked / provided with an ICT services is still in question. The training opf Entrepreneuors which is currently going is an indciator of the best wayforward but is it the only? I appreciate and my advise to the thiose in the Ministry of information is they recruite Chief information officers at each and evry District to work close with these entrepreneurs  in ensuring technology ahs been passed to all community members.

By the way, what do we call e-government ? when we talk about it here in Nairobi? Lets think broadly .

For those us who attended the lecture presented by Dr. Ndemo in ICT conference of Strathmore University of Sep.2006 on E-government, they agree with me.

Many things were to be implemented but upto now they are still pending.

Whats the way forward?

for how long can we wait?

Loa.